Corina is the life of the party! She is an active girl on the go who is always interested in doing anything and everything. Going for a long walk? She’s ready to go too! Playing fetch? Corina has got her game face on. Working on training? She’s up for the challenge!
With high energy and high intelligence, Corina is looking for a home where she can get some training each day. She is still very much a puppy and will show off her rebel side if given the opportunity. While at PAWS, Corina has been working diligently with our training staff and volunteers and has already shown a lot of improvement! She is still working on her dog-to-dog socialization at this time. Corina’s ideal home would be one with experienced owners and children 15+
Sweet, fun, and eager to please, we know that in the right home, she will make an amazing companion. Meet Corina today!
- Going for a car ride? Take me along!
- I love playing with toys
- I’d love to be your running buddy
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I’m a people person!
- I’m a star pupil at obedience training
- You + a tennis ball = my perfect day
- I’d love to find a home with children 15 and older
- I’d prefer a home where I don’t have to share my food or toys