Meet Conway! This extremely handsome guy is just full of personality! Conway loves long walks and playing with anything that squeaks. True to his Chihuahua nature, he is timid when meeting new people and needs a patient adopter who will allow him to build a relationship at his own pace. A home without small children would be ideal for Conway and he would do best with someone who has experience with his breed.
Conway is a very smart boy who would love to learn some fun new tricks! After a recent stay in a foster home his foster mom reported that he is a gentle and obedient boy who enjoys long car rides and loved playing with his favorite red teddy bear. He had great time going on walks and will make an excellent companion on long strolls during the warm spring and summer evenings. Conway is more than ready to leave shelter life behind and find his forever home. Could you be the one to grant his wish?
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on
- I'm a great walking partner and can go for miles
- Going for a car ride? Take me along!
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I'd love to find a home with children 15 and over
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don't know