Meet Clifton! This adorable 2 year old Australian Shepherd mix is looking for his forever home. Clifton is still adjusting to his new surroundings, and is getting used to city noise and the city life. Clifton would love to give kisses to his new family and receive lots of pets once he is settled in. He is still learning how to play with toys but he is in love with toys that go squeak. Clifton would love his family to show him how much fun life is in his forever home.
Clifton would do best in an experienced, quiet home with family members over the age of 10. Clifton would love to be the only dog in the house so that way he doesn’t have to share your attention. He would love to have a home with a backyard as busy streets can feel a bit overwhelming to him. If you are interested in meeting Clifton, stop by the Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 North Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln Park Neighborhood!
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- Fast movements can frighten me so I prefer a slow-paced home environment