is currently enjoying time in a foster home so please email email@example.com to set up a meeting or learn more about her!Catalonia would do best in a home as the only dog, and only with adults. She
When you adopt a cat or dog who is a part of PAWS Chicago's Featured 5 program, you will receive:
- FREE Merrick Pet Care or PAWS prescribed cat or dog food for one year
- FREE 30-day supply of existing medications
- FREE training consultation with a PAWS Chicago trainer or recommended behaviorist (for dog adoptions only)
Meet Catalonia, a beautiful 4-year-old Retriever mix with a gorgeous red-golden coat and stiking eyes! Originally adopted in 2015, she was unfortunately returned to PAWS Chicago last October after her owner could no longer care for her. Since being back, we have learned quite a few things about this sweet pup! She is incredibly smart and active and she craves training and exercise. A few of her favorite things include Kong toys, chew toys, and riding in the car.
Catalonia is not a big fan of other dogs, so she would love a home in a low dog traffic area or ideally one with a backyard. She can get anxious when left alone, so a home with someone who can be with her often would be ideal. This sweet pup is a very well trained and will thrive in an adults only home with an experience adopter. Catalonia learns quickly and would love the opportunity to show her future adopter what a wonderful companion she can be! If you’re looking to add a charming and lively addition to your life, consider Catalonia!
- Going for a car ride? Take me along!
- I love playing with Kong toys
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I’m a people person!
- I’m a star pupil at obedience training
- You + a tennis ball = my perfect day
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.