Catalonia currently enjoying time in a foster home, so please email email@example.com to set up a meeting or learn more.
As a benefit of her adoption, adopters will receive a year of free Merrick Pet Care dog food, free wellness care at PAWS Chicago Medical Center and a free
Catalonia is a beautiful 4-year-old Retriever mix with a gorgeous red-golden coat and golden eyes. She was returned to PAWS Chicago after her owner could no longer care for her. Since being back, we have learned quite a few things about this sweet pup! She is incredibly smart and active, so she craves training and exercise. A few of her favorite things include Kong toys, chew toys, and riding in the car.
Catalonia is not a big fan of other dogs, so she would love a home in a low dog traffic area or with a backyard. She can get anxious when left alone, so a home where someone can be with her often would be ideal. A home with no other dogs and adults only would also be best for her. Catalonia is a very well trained dog in the home and is house trained. She learns quickly and would love the opportunity to show an experienced owner what a wonderful companion she can make!
- Going for a car ride? Take me along!
- I love playing with Kong toys
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I’m a people person!
- I’m a star pupil at obedience training
- You + a tennis ball = my perfect day
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.