Brody would love to meet you! He would do best in an adults-only home with an experienced owner and where he is the only pet.
Brody is one of our adoptable dogs that is participating in the New Year New Home Adoption Event from January 19th through January 27th. The event will be held at the Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 N. Clybourn Ave in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood. Stop by to meet Brody and other adoptable dogs! Adoption fees will be waived for select animals such as Brody. The refundable $100 training fee will still be charged at the time of adoption.
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I'm a great walking partner and can go for miles.
- You + a tennis ball = my perfect day.
- I'm a people person!
- Did someone say 'treat'? I'll take them all!
- I would love to find a home with children 15+.
- I'd prefer a home where I don't have to share my food or toys.
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home.
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.