She would do best in an active, experienced, adults-only home as the only pet.
Do blondes really have more fun? Blondie thinks so, this sweet girl loves to play with tennis balls and work on basic obedience. She already knows paw, roll over, and wait. This lovely five year old Labrador Retriever Mix is looking for a family that will give her the time she needs to warm up to a new environment.
Blondie would love to find a home with an experienced owner that has strong handling skills. Blondie really likes her food and prefers to not be interrupted during meal time. She is also looking for an adults-only home.
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find a home with family members 15 and older
- Fast movements can frighten me so I prefer a slow-paced home environment
- I prefer to find a home where I do not have to share my food or toys
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.