This energetic one year old Coonhound/Redbone mix is looking for her forever family. Berlin can be a bit shy at first, but will quickly warm up to those she meets. Berlin strives to be the best that she can be, so she loves going to training and learning new tricks to show off. She has been making huge strides in becoming a confident canine! She’s pretty much a social butterfly during playgroups and wouldn’t mind a new doggy friend. Want to win her heart? Berlin loves to run around and play outdoors and never says no to a game of fetch.
Berlin is looking for an active home whose members are over the age of fifteen. The experienced person or family should be willing to be patient with her so she can become a confident member of the family. She is not a fan of being left alone for long periods of time so a homebody or someone who works from home the majority of the day would be her perfect environment. Is Berlin the right fit for your home and family?
Please stop by the PIppen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 North Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood to meet Berlin!
- Going for a car ride? Take me along!
- I’m a great walking partner and can go for miles
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- I do not like to be alone for long periods of time