Baron would love to meet you! He also would like to be the only pet.
When you adopt a cat or dog who is a part of PAWS Chicago's Featured 5 program, you will receive:
Baron is ready for his freedom ride home, he loves to feel the wind in his fur. Baron is a handsome one year old lab with the prettiest eyes. Brains and beauty, Baron also knows how to work for a treat and will sit patiently until he receives one. He also cannot get enough of his toys and he enjoys trying to see how many he can chew on at once!
Baron has worked hard with volunteers to recover from his recent hip surgery. He should be the only pet in the home. Additionally, he should not live in an elevator building or where there is high dog traffic.
If Baron is the right fit for your lifestyle and home environment, please stop by the Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood to meet him today!
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- I’d prefer a home where I don’t have to share my food or toys
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.