Barbara would love to meet you! She would do best in an experienced home with family members 15+ and continued training. She is currently spending time in a foster home, please email email@example.com to learn more about her.
Lassie has nothing on Barbara! This gorgeous Border Collie is looking for owners who are willing to provide her with lots and lots of playtime. She enjoys structured activities such as playing fetch and tug-of-war. True to her breed, she also enjoys running and attempting to her herd her people.
Barbara can be possessive of food and toys, so she would benefit from an experienced, adults-only owners who are able to provide her with continued training. She is easily startled by loud noises, so a quiet home would be a plus. Barbara is currently spending time in a foster home. For more information on how to meet her, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I love love love rope toys!
- Did you say it's time for a run??
- Is that a tennis ball? Can we play catch?
- I am a herding breed so I like to herd people!
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- I am not a fan of small children
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I don't like it when people or other dogs try to take away my food or toys
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date on shots based on age and arrival date.