Say ‘hello’ to sweet Adeline! This gorgeous girl originally came to PAWS from one of our transfer partners in Alabama. Adeline was adopted earlier this year and then returned to us when it was determined that she was not the best fit for the home. She is truly a sweetheart who enjoys being active and getting as many belly rubs from her human friends as she can! Adeline would do best in a home with an experienced owner and without young children. It takes her a bit of time to warm up to new people, but once she does her amazing personality begins to shine! She is an affectionate and playful girl who loves giving kisses and enjoys almost every kind of toy imaginable. Some of her favorites that she hopes her new forever family will spoil her with are tennis balls, squeaky toys, Nylabones, antlers, and Kongs!
Adeline recently spent time in a foster home where her foster family reports that she knows many basic commands and that “treats are a must” for this girl as she is highly treat motivated and always willing to work for her food. Adeline’s favorite hobbies include going for rides in the car as the co-pilot, sitting on her foster parents’ gated porch for hours and watching as people pass by, playing fetch in the park, and going for long walks. This girl has so much love to give! Won’t you make her yours and give her a forever home?
- Going for a car ride? Take me along!
- Squeak! Squeak! I love Squeaky chew toys!
- I'm a great walking partner and can go for miles
- Did someone say 'treat'? I'll take them all
- I'm a star pupil at obedience training
- I love playing with Kong toys
- I would love to find a home with children 10+
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don't know