Yukon would love to meet you! Stop by our Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 N. Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood, today.
Meet Yukon! Yukon is an extremely adorable, active, and social cat who is on the lookout for a new best friend. Yukon LOVES to play, and because he has an endless supply of energy to burn, he would thrive in an environment where he has someone that is home frequently to play with him. He also gets overstimulated easily, and has a tendency to nip for attention, so he will need an adults-only home with experienced cat owners.
However, he recently spent several weeks in a foster home, and we are happy to report that Yukon adapted very well to a schedule including daily structured play sessions. He also is harness-trained, and enjoyed receiving additional enrichment through leashed outings in his foster parents’ backyard! When he’s not on the move, Yukon loves to cuddle in laps with his favorite humans, and watch birds (and cars, and people, and anything that moves…) from the windows of his home. Oh, and did we mention he’s just about the cutest cat ever?! While he isn't a fan of other cats, he is comfortable around dogs and may do well with a lively canine companion. Yukon loves people, and this sweet kitty just can’t wait to find his ‘furever’ home…. Could that home be yours?
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on.
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all!
- I’m a people person!
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- I get along with dogs!
- I'm an explorer- I love to jump and climb!
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- I need an experienced adopter.
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date shots based on age and arrival date.