Wilbur would love to meet you! Stop by our Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 N. Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood, today.
Are you looking for a sweet senior kitty who just can’t get enough love? Look no further—Wilbur is the cat for you! Wilbur is a cuddly lovebug who loves sitting on laps and hanging out with his human companions. Well-mannered and sweet, Wilbur is a gentleman in every sense of the word! He recently spent a month in a foster home where he showcased his purrrrrfect manners and easily won over the hearts of his foster family.
Although sweet Wilbur tried to win over the resident cat as well, when she made it clear she wasn’t interested in making friends, he respected her boundaries and gave her the space she needed. Sounds like the perfect guy to us! But wait—there’s more! His foster mom tells us that he loves to knead using all four feet, so it looks like he’s doing a little dance when he’s settling in for a nice long nap or a cuddle session. Adorable, right? So what are you waiting for—run, don’t walk down to PAWS to make Wilbur part of your family today!
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on.
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all!
- I would love having another feline friend in my forever home!
- I'm an explorer- I love to jump and climb!
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date shots based on age and arrival date.