e is shy and would do best in a quiet, experienced, adults -only home with daily, structured play. Weasley is currently spending some time in a foster home. For more information on how to meet or adopt Weasley, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- I would love having another feline friend in my forever home!
- I'm an explorer- I love to jump and climb!
- I need an experienced adopter.
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- I enjoy playtime and attention, but I'll let you know when I'm ready to play
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date shots based on age and arrival date.