Meet Ulysses! The playful 3 year old who is looking to find a family he can play with. Ulysses is in tune with his “hunting” skills and is a master at catching feather toys. If he could have it his way, he would be chasing toys all day. Ulysses is pretty independent, but he will let know when he is in need of some head pets and chin scratches.
Ulysses would do best in a home with experienced owners with family members over the age of 15. He’d love for his new home to have lots of toys he can chase and pounce on. Someone who will dedicate time to playing with him throughout the day will become his favorite person.
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- I'm an explorer- I love to jump and climb!
- I need an experienced adopter.
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home