Have you ever seen a kitty as breathtaking as the lovely Trina? This gorgeous all-white, two-year-old girl was rescued by PAWS from Chicago Animal Care and Control, and she’s patiently awaiting her forever home here at our adoption center! She catches everyone’s attention with her beautiful coat and striking green eyes. Trina was very shy when she first arrived here, but she’s slowly coming out of her shell as she gets to know our volunteers and staff. This little lady is very independent, often observing the world around her and figuring out puzzle toys. She’s a low-maintenance beauty who can’t wait for the right person to come in and swoop her up! Could that person be you?
Trina prefers human companions as opposed to feline ones, so she’d do best as the only kitty in the home. She’d also prefer to live with an experienced owner in an adults-only home. She can be affectionate as she enjoys a few gentle pets on the head, but she’d really love a home that can provide her with lots of interactive toys for lots of play sessions! This will help her to come out of her shell even more, showing you everything her personality has to offer! This young lady has been waiting so patiently for someone to take her home with them. Do you have room in your home for this beautiful white cat? We know you’ll fall in love with her right away, so don’t wait! Come in to the Lincoln Park Adoption Center today to see if Trina is the cat for you!
- I'm a people person!
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- I enjoy chasing toy mice and feather toys.
- I'm an explorer- I love to jump and climb.
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- I would love to find an adults-only home.
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home.
- I enjoy playtime and attention, but I'll let you know when I'm ready to play.
- I prefer quiet environments that aren't crowded.