Tafey would love to meet you! She would do best in an adults-only home. Stop by our Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 N. Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood, today.
Meet Tafey! After spending the majority of her life in an adoptive home, this gorgeous gray 3-year-old girl was returned to PAWS in November of 2016 after the family had a new baby. Shy and timid by nature, Tafey had a difficult time transitioning to shelter life and was quite fearful in her new environment for the first few months. However, as time went by she became more and more comfortable with her new human friends and has begun seeking out attention and affection, sitting in laps and soliciting pets!
Tafey loves to play and greatly enjoys chasing wand toys and the laser pointer. Treats are also high on her list of favorite things and have proven to be a great tool in easing her fears and gaining her trust. Gentle and sweet, Tafey would be a perfect addition to a quiet home without kids or other pets with a patient and experienced cat owner who will and let her settle in at her own pace. While Tafey may take some time to adjust to her future home, once she is comfortable her true personality is sure to shine through, providing a lucky family with endless amounts of love and friendship! Could you be the one to give Tafey the forever home she deserves?
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on.
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all!
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- I need an experienced adopter.
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date shots based on age and arrival date.