Meet Sneaky! Sneaky is a beautiful kitty whose new year’s resolution is to find herself a ‘purrrmanent’ home! Sneaky is a social, friendly kitty who enjoys being where the action is. Although she is not necessarily a cuddly cat, Sneaky enjoys attention and affection from her human companions (on her terms, of course) and loves a good lap to curl up in. Her foster family tells us that there is no greater compliment than a purr from Sneaky!
Sneaky lived in a foster home with other animals, but is an independent gal and would probably prefer to be an only kitty in her ‘furever’ home. If you are looking for a low-maintenance, self-sufficient kitty, look no further than Sneaky! We think she would make a wonderful addition to an adults-only home… she’s just waiting for someone to give her a chance. Could that someone be you?
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on.
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all!
- I’m a people person!
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- I enjoy playtime and attention, but I'll let you know when I'm ready to play