Stop by the Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 North Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln park neighborhood today!
- I love chasing laser pointers.
- I would love to go home with my friend, Maeby, in my forever home!
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I enjoy playtime and attention, but I'll let you know when I'm ready to play
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date shots based on age and arrival date.