Princess Phoebe's Story
Meet Princess Phoebe! This black and white beauty is ready to be treated like royalty by her permanent family! Princess Phoebe spent two months in a foster home this spring, where this sweet girl was able to relax and regain her confidence after being surrendered to the City of Chicago’s Animal Care and Control. Princess Phoebe lived with other cats in her foster home, but was kept separate from them and would likely prefer to be the only cat in her ‘furever’ home as well. Although Princess Phoebe may not be a fan of other cats, she loves people! She enjoyed cuddling up with her foster mom and laying on her chest for long, judgment-free Netflix binges.
Princess Phoebe had a bit of an initial adjustment period to her foster home, and potential adopters should be prepared for her to be a bit shy and unsure of herself at first in her new home. However, once she feels comfortable, Princess Phoebe’s foster mom tells us she is the queen of snuggling, and loves to play with wand toys and string toys! Because she can be startled by loud noises and sudden movements, Princess Phoebe would do best in a quiet, adults-only home where she can have time to warm up to her new family. If you’re looking for a loyal and loving ‘purrrmanent’ companion, look no further than Princess Phoebe! Could she be the queen of your castle? Meet her today to find out!
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on.
- I’m a people person!
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all!
- I'm an explorer- I love to jump and climb!
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- I need an experienced adopter.
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- I prefer love and attention at ground level