Pierre would love to meet you! He is part of PAWS Chicago’s adoption program.
When you adopt a cat or dog who is a part of PAWS Chicago's Featured 5 program, you will receive:
- FREE Merrick Pet Care or PAWS prescribed cat or dog food for one year
- FREE 30-day supply of existing medications
- FREE training consultation with a PAWS Chicago trainer or recommended behaviorist (for dog adoptions only)
Stop by our Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 N. Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood, to meet Pierre today.
Pierre is available for adoption or foster!
If you're interested in adopting him, stop by our Lincoln Park Adoption Center at 1997 N. Clybourn Ave., Chicago, today!
While Pierre is waiting to be adopted, he/she would love to spend time in a foster home.
Foster Category: Socialization
Type of Foster Home:
Pierre needs an Advanced Foster home. He requires special skills and time commitments from his/her foster parents. We will help match you with a mentor if you’re looking to broaden your foster experience, but you need experience with serious medical conditions, intensive care or behavior modification.
Pierre needs a foster home to provide enrichment and socialization to help him prepare to find the right home.
How to Foster Pierre:
New fosters can take the first step by learning about fostering and completing the Foster Care Application. Veteran foster parents can email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pickup appointment.
Pierre is available for foster pick-up through the Lincoln Park Adoption Center at 1997 N. Clybourn Ave., Chicago.
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on.
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all!
- I’m a people person!
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home.
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- I need an experienced adopter.
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date shots based on age and arrival date.