Hola! Are you looking for a feline friend to spice up your life? Picante just may be the cat for you! Picante is a sweet and sassy two-year old kitty who can’t wait to find a family to call her own. She spent six weeks in a foster home this summer, and quickly endeared herself to her foster parents with her fun loving ‘purrrsonality.’
Picante has energy to spare and loves to play the day away! Wand toys and strings are few of her favorite things, as are catnip toys and hair bands. Picante enjoys playing on her own, however she will sometimes nip her human friend to let them know she is ready for them to join in on the fun! She would do best in a home without young children or other pets but would make a lively addition to an adults-only home. During her downtime, Picante loves to watch the world go by outside her windows, and also likes to snuggle next to her human friends. Stop by and meet Picante today—maybe you will be the one to help her say adios to shelter life ‘furever’!
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on.
- I’m a people person!
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home.
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- I need an experienced adopter.
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I’d love to find an adults-only home