Looking for a cat who wants to play all day? Meet Peabody! This lively 1 year old cat wants nothing more than to be playing with you and toys that he can grab and chase after are his favorites. Peabody believes that time is precious and thinks it’s better spent running around and playing rather than taking cat naps. Peabody’s love to play can make him forget his manners around other cats and people at times so a consistent routine would work best for him.
Peabody would do best in an experienced, adults only home. His family should have the same mindset that playtime is the best time and should spend dedicated time playing with him. His ideal family would also be patient with Peabody’s energy spurts. If you think Peabody is the cat for you, stop by the Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 North Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood today!
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- I'm an explorer- I love to jump and climb!
- I need an experienced adopter.
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I’d love to find an adults-only home