Meet Olive Oyl
Olive Oyl and her companion Bell would love to meet you! They are part of PAWS Chicago’s adoption program.
When you adopt a cat or dog who is a part of PAWS Chicago's Featured 5 program, you will receive:
- FREE Merrick Pet Care or PAWS prescribed cat or dog food for one year
- FREE 30-day supply of existing medications
- FREE training consultation with a PAWS Chicago trainer or recommended behaviorist (for dog adoptions only)
Olive Oyl's Story
Meet Olive Oyl and her buddy, Bell! They are a bonded pair of cats with very different ‘purrrsonalities’… but you know what they say, opposites attract! Olive Oyl is very shy in new situations, and her adopters should be prepared for a bit of an adjustment period as she settles into her new home. However, once Olive Oyl gets acclimated, her inner kitten comes out to play!
Olive Oyl loves to run and chase her companion, Bell, and she’s been known to play with just about anything she can get her paws on! She also entertains herself easily, and she loves playing with the ball on the track. Olive Oyl likes the occasional head and chin scratches, but she is not a snuggly cat, and will likely always be a bit skittish around guests and unfamiliar people. Loud noises frighten her, so Olive Oyl and Bell will need a quiet ‘purrrmanent’ home. Olive Oyl and Bell spent over two months in a foster home this spring, and Olive Oyl’s foster mom tells us she is a sweet and entertaining cat who is lots of fun! Could Olive Oyl and Bell be the kitties you’ve been looking for? Meet them today to find out!
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- I'm an explorer- I love to jump and climb!
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date shots based on age and arrival date.