If you look into his beautiful eyes long enough, he might just see into your soul! Ladies and gentlemen, meet Niles! This two-year-old gentleman is currently loving life in a foster home, where he is adjusting quite well to his temporary surroundings. Originally found as a stray, PAWS took him in to try to find him the perfect home. The shelter life wasn’t ideal for the distinguished Niles, who can be a shy and reserved kitty at first, so after a few weeks, he was placed in foster care where he could get some space and extra TLC. Now that he’s in a loving foster home, he’s getting all kinds of socialization! He loves playing with the resident cat of the home, who is another young boy, and would do well with another feline friend in his forever home! Niles is also quite food-motivated. This friendly guy has quite the appetite and will need to eat separately if there are other kitties in the home, otherwise he might just eat everyone’s dinner!
Niles is looking for a nice, patient adopter who will give him time to get comfortable in his new surroundings. Because Niles can be a bit fearful, he’d do best in a home with without young children. This is one playful, sweet guy, so if you already have a friendly cat at home, Niles would be the perfect new friend! He enjoys affection, but can get a bit overstimulated, so he’ll need someone who understands when Niles has had enough pets for the time being. His foster family has seen the sweet and playful side of Niles now that he’s come out of his shell a bit, and we know you’ll just love him! Does this handsome boy sound like he’d fit right in at your home? Contact email@example.com to set up a meeting with Niles or to learn more about this sweet boy.
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- Did someone say 'treat'? I'll take them all!
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys.
- I would love having another feline friend in my forever home!
- I'm an explorer- I love to jump and climb!
- I would love to find a home with children 15+.
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don't know.
- I prefer quiet environments that aren't crowded.