Nika would love to meet you! She would do best in an experienced home with family members 10+, as the only pet and with daily structured play. She would also do best in a home where she is not left alone for long periods of time.
Meet Nika! The lively 3 year old cat who is on the prowl for her forever family. Nika loves running around and chasing her toys, some time with a laser pointer will make her a happy cat. Nika believes that there is no better TV than window TV. Coming home, Nika will be the first to greet you with a chirp hello. Nika’s preferred place is high up where she can watching everything unfold from down below.
Nika would prefer to go to an experienced home with family members over the age of 10. Nika will love her family to be home with her quite often and she should be the only pet in the home. Her ideal family will give her some great play sessions each day while also allowing her to do her own thing of window watching. For more information on how to meet or adopt Nika, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all!
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- I'm an explorer- I love to jump and climb!
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- I need an experienced adopter.
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home
- I’d prefer a home where I don’t have to share my food or toys
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date shots based on age and arrival date.