Meet Mowy! This adorable 6-year-old boy was originally adopted in 2010 but sadly found himself back at PAWS this past January after his adopter passed away. Mowy was devastated after the loss of his home and the family he loved and became very stressed living at the Adoption Center. He has spent the last few months living in a foster home where he quickly began to let his true personality show as his spirits lifted!
Described by his foster mom as a “lazy cuddle bug,” Mowy’s favorite activities include sleeping, laying on laps, and having his beautiful gray and white fur brushed. After everything he’s been through Mowy is understandably a bit nervous and easily stressed and will do best in an adults only home with an experienced cat owner and without other pets. Mowy’s broken heart is healing but he dreams about the day when he’ll have a forever home again. Could you be the person to turn his dreams into reality?
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on.
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- I need an experienced adopter.
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date shots based on age and arrival date.