Mama Dean's Story
The ancient Celts believed that tortoiseshell cats brought good luck to their homes and human families. Even today, it’s widely believed in many parts of Scotland and Ireland that a stray “” will bring luck to the family that takes her in. Likewise, we are confident that Mama Dean, a beautiful eight-year-old , will make her next family feel as if they’ve hit the proverbial jackpot.
According to Mama Dean’s foster family, this mature adult is a “pleasantly tempered baby who just wants love.” Her foster family also notes that Mama’s favorite activities include sunbathing, laser pointer play, relaxing on laps while her humans read or watch television, receiving lots of head pets, and occasionally perching on plastic bags.
A mature and dignified lady, Mama Dean prefers a quiet, adult-only home with experienced cat people. Knowing that her beauty and grace could easily overshadow that of other cats and dogs, she also thinks it best to be the only pet in her next home. Mama Dean is currently spending time in a foster home. For more information on how to meet or adopt her, please email email@example.com.
- I love feather toys
- I need an experienced adopter.
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- I enjoy playtime and attention, but I'll let you know when I'm ready to play