Kesef is an adorable kitty who is looking for a forever family! Playful and energetic, Kesef is an active cat who gets easily overstimulated, and will need an adults-only ‘purrrrmanent’ home. He lived with another kitty during his recent stay in a foster home, and while the two got along well, Kesef sometimes lacks the social skills to realize that other cats don’t always like to play as much as he does! We think he would do well with another kitty who is laid-back and willing to tolerate his playful antics. And speaking of playtime—Kesef likes playing with his human friends as well as on his own, and his foster family tells us that he likes to bat around small toys and enjoys chasing the laser pointer. He used his cardboard scratching post in his foster home, and also has excellent litter box habits! If you’re looking for a fun addition to your home, look no further— Kesef is sure to bring lots of energy and excitement everywhere he goes!
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- I would love having another feline friend in my forever home!
- I need an experienced adopter.
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- I enjoy playtime and attention, but I'll let you know when I'm ready to play