Meet the sweet, sassy, and all around adorable Kanga! Kanga is a gorgeous black and white kitty who was found as a stray and brought to PAWS in the hopes of finding her ‘purrfect’ forever home. Kanga would love to find an adults-only, experienced family where she can be the center of attention as the only pet in the home. She is a bit shy when she first meets new people and enters into new environments, so she will need an adopter who is patient with her and will give her the time she needs to become comfortable and come out of her shell.
Kanga was previously in a foster home for many weeks where her true personality was able to shine through! Her foster parents reported that Kanga “blossomed into a loving and affectionate cat” around them. Once she trusts you, she’ll be curled up right next to you when it’s time for a cat nap and she’ll be ready to greet you at the door after a long day at work. She is a very playful, smart, and people oriented cat who would love to find a new best friend that will be able to provide her with daily structured play and a positive outlet for her energy! Her all-time favorite activities include hunting down mice and wand toys, cuddling up in between her favorite humans, sitting on her foster parents’ laptops, and playing in any cardboard box she can find! Kanga is bound to brighten the lives of the lucky family who adopts her as she is truly a wonderful girl who has so much love to give. Why not make her yours?
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on.
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- I'll take as much exercise as I can get!
- I need an experienced adopter.
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys.
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home.
- I'd love to find an adults-only home.
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don't know.