Are you looking for a fun, fearless feline to share your home with? Meet Julietta! This pretty kitty is no shrinking violet—she’s an active, playful, and endlessly entertaining cat who would love to find her ‘furever’ family this summer. Julietta spent two months in a foster home this spring, and her foster mom tells us she absolutely loves toys, and is a very athletic cat who enjoys tunnels, chasing pom poms and the laser pointer, and wand toys. Julietta may even be training for the kitty Olympics, because her foster mom said can jump up to five feet in the air from a sitting position! Pretty impressive, Julietta!
Because she is very active, Julietta will need daily structured play sessions to ensure she has a constructive outlet for her energy. She can also get overstimulated, and would do best in a home with an experienced cat adopter who knows how to read cat body language and can pick up on the signs she gives when she has had enough interaction for the time being. Because she can nip for attention at times, Julietta will also need an adults-only home. However, in the right home environment, this spunky gal promises to bring lots of fun and entertainment to her ‘purrrmanent’ family’s life! Can you give Julietta a chance at a life she’s only dreamed of?
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all!
- I’m a people person!
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home.
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- I'm an explorer- I love to jump and climb!
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- I need an experienced adopter.
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home
- I’d love to find an adults-only home