Meet sweet Henrietta! After living her life as a stray, this beautiful girl was brought to PAWS to help her find a loving home to call her own. Henrietta recently spent some time unwinding at a foster home, where she got along well with another kitty. Now that she’s back at the shelter, she’s ready to find someone who will give her their love and undivided attention! All the hubbub of shelter life isn’t ideal for this timid lady, so we’d love to find her a nice human to make her feel safe and special! While she is shy and can seem nervous or fearful at times, we know with a patient and trustworthy person, she’ll come out of her shell and show off her true personality!
Henrietta’s foster mommy found that she loves catnip, and would often play with her favorite catnip birdie toy! She also seemed to get along well with the other kitty in the house, though we’re not sure if Henrietta has been around doggies. Henrietta also liked the vertical scratching post in the home. She likes both dry and wet food, and would love to have dinner alongside a loving human she can call her own. Are you a patient and loving person who can give Henrietta the time she needs to adjust to her new surroundings? We’re sure that with a nice, quiet home and a loving adopter, Henrietta won’t have any reason to be fearful anymore! Swing by the Lincoln Park Adoption Center today and introduce yourself to the gorgeous and sweet Henrietta! It might just be a match made in heaven!
- Did someone say 'treat'? I'll take them all!
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on.
- I'd love to have a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys!
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don't know.
- I prefer quiet environments that aren't crowded.