Meet Heather! Heather is an active, playful kitty who can’t wait to find her ‘furever’ home and kiss shelter life goodbye for good! Heather is a young kitty with a lot of energy, and she will need an adults-only home with experienced cat owners who know how to read her signals that she’s getting overstimulated. Heather recently spent several weeks in a foster home this spring, and her foster parents tell us that once she was able to get situated in a home environment, her energy levels were much more manageable!
You’ve heard the phrase “work hard, play hard”? Well, Heather’s motto is “play hard, cuddle hard”! Heather loves to watch birds and squirrels outside her windows, and this curious kitty also enjoyed watching the family’s turtle and lizard in their enclosures. Heather doesn’t like other cats, however, and she will need to be the only cat in her ‘furever’ home. Heather loves to run, and would do well in a ‘purrrmanent’ home where she has plenty of room to stretch her legs! Can you give Heather the home of her dreams?
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all!
- I’m a people person!
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- I'm an explorer- I love to jump and climb!
- I need an experienced adopter.
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date shots based on age and arrival date.