Meet Fresno! Although Fresno may be shy, she’s hiding a heart of gold! This sweetheart had a rough transition to life at the adoption center—she was too nervous to eat in front of the other kitties, so PAWS quickly placed her in a foster home where she could relax and receive a little TLC. Well, TLC was just what the doctor ordered! Although Fresno was initially frightened in her foster home, she warmed up over the course of a few weeks, and quickly worked her way into the hearts of her foster parents. Once she felt comfortable enough to let down her guard, we learned that Fresno absolutely loves to play! In fact, she loves to play so much, that her foster parents were able to use interactive play sessions as a way to make her feel comfortable and to create a bond with them.
Fresno is a quiet kitty who uses her scratching post well, and loves to curl up for naps with her human friends. She will undoubtedly thrive in a quiet, adults-only home, but her adopters should be prepared for a transition period as Fresno acclimates to her ‘purrrmanent’ home. If you’re looking for a sweet, fun kitty who would love to be your new best friend, look no further than Fresno! Can you give her the loving home she deserves?
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on.
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all!
- I’m a people person!
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home.
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- I'm an explorer- I love to jump and climb!
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quiet home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I’d love to find an adults-only home