Foxtrot would love to dance his way into your heart this spring! This cutie arrived at PAWS earlier this year, under-socialized and afraid of humans. After spending some time in a foster home, he’s made great strides, but will still need some help coming out of his shell in his ‘purrmanent’ home. He would love a quiet, adults-only home with experienced adopters who will give him the time and space he needs to adjust to his new surroundings. Adopters should expect a bit of an adjustment period, but once Foxtrot feels comfortable, he loves to eat and receive chin and head scratches from his human friends! Foxtrot can’t wait to shimmy his way out of shelter life and into his ‘furever’ home… could that home be yours?
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all!
- I need an experienced adopter.
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date shots based on age and arrival date.