When you adopt a cat or dog who is a part of PAWS Chicago's Featured 5 program, you will receive:
Stop by our Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 N. Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood.
Hi, I’m Ewelina! I’m a friendly cat who can’t wait to find a ‘furever’ family of my very own! I got a taste of the good life this spring when I was able to spend a few weeks in a foster home—boy did I like having a human friend to hang out with every day! I enjoyed greeting my foster mom at the door at the end of each day, and although I’m not a cuddly cat, I enjoyed leaning up against my mom when we watched TV…. Pretty cute, huh?
I love to see what’s going on in the world outside my windows, so if you’re looking for a new neighborhood watch member, I’m your girl! I’m a fairly typical cat, in that I prefer to interact on my terms, and I’d do best with an adopter who can recognize when I’m getting overstimulated and nippy. Structured play sessions help to alleviate some of my extra energy though, so if you’re committed to regular playtime, I think we’ll be a great match! Stop by today to see if I could be the ‘purrrfect’ fit for your family!
- I’ll take as much exercise as I can get!
- I’m a people person!
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- I enjoy playtime and attention, but I'll let you know when I'm ready to play
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date shots based on age and arrival date.