You know what they say—opposites attract! And Stitches and Dakota are opposites in almost every way! These bonded senior kitties have very different ‘purrsonalities’, but they both would love to meet you! Stitches is the more outgoing of the two, and is happy to greet guests to his room at PAWS. Outgoing and friendly, Stitches is a curious kitty who enjoys exploring his surroundings. He also likes to bring out his inner puma by jumping to high places and would likely enjoy a cat tree in his ‘furever’ home!
Dakota is more reserved, pre’fur’ing to stay inside a basket or a barrel in her room at PAWS and meet her guests from a safe distance. However, Dakota’s foster mom tells us that once she feels comfortable, she will begin to be more social. Dakota loves playing with ribbons and wand toys, and will even stand up on her hind legs to play! Dakota also has long, beautiful rabbit-soft fur, and will need regular grooming in her ‘purrrmanent’ home to stay tangle-free. Because both cats are afraid of loud noises and sudden movements, they would do best in a quiet home where their sweet ‘purrrsonalities’ can fully come out. Meet Stitches and Dakota today— they just may be the ‘purrrfect’ match for your family!
- I'm an explorer- I love to jump and climb!
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find an adults-only home