Colleen and her companion, Colette, would love to meet you! They are shy and would do best in a quiet, experienced home with family members 15+ and daily, structured play. T
Please stop by the Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 North Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln park neighborhood today!
Meet Colleen! This quirky 11 month old kitten is looking for her new family with her sister Colette. Colleen and Colette are a bit shy and reserved when you first meet them but with time and patience they relax and unwind. Colleen loves playing chase with a laser pointer and will make an excellent fly catcher if called upon! She is fond of playing a game of fetch with fluffy ball toys and will carry her toys around to remind you.
Colleen would do best in an experienced home with family members of the age of 15. She is reserved so she would appreciate her family letting her take her time and getting used to her new surroundings. Her family will want to dedicate time to play with her so she can start building a relationship with them. Colleen would also love to go home with her sister Colette. Stop by the Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood today! .
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- I love my companion, Colette!
- I'm an explorer- I love to jump and climb!
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- I need an experienced adopter.
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I enjoy playtime and attention, but I'll let you know when I'm ready to play
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date shots based on age and arrival date.