Chester Cheetah may be the official Cheetos spokesman (spokescat?), but we think Cheeto could easily give him a run for his money! This adorable, shy kitty came to PAWS earlier this spring, and recently spent a month in a foster home where he was able to let his guard down and let his sweet ‘purrrsonality’ shine through! Although it took Cheeto a few weeks to warm up to his foster family, once he did, they said he was the sweetest and most loving cat in the world. Cheeto loves attention, and once he left comfortable with his foster family, he began seeking out lots of chin scratches and giving kitty kisses! In case you didn’t think he was ‘purrrfect’ enough already, Cheeto was a complete gentlemen in his foster home to boot-- this neat and tidy cat used his scratching post well, had no litter box issues, and has great grooming habits! Cheeto’s ‘furever’ family should be prepared for him to have a bit of an adjustment period, but with time and patience, he will truly blossom into a wonderful and loving forever friend. Can you give Cheeto the loving home he’s been waiting for?
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on.
- I’m a people person!
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home.
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quiet home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know