Meet Chatty! Originally adopted from PAWS back in 2011, Chatty somehow ended up at a Humane Society in Missouri this past January for reasons unknown. Luckily, she made her way back to PAWS and is now on the hunt for a true forever home. After being placed in a foster home a couple months ago, Chatty settled right in and quickly let it be known that she was now the queen of the house! Talkative and vocal, this 6-year-old beauty certainly lives up to her name and lets her foster dad know when she’s in the mood for food, playtime, brushing, or attention. Speaking of attention, Chatty loves to be with her human companions and will do best in a home with an adopter who is not gone long periods of time and is willing to shower her with affection and devotion.
Although she shared her foster home with another cat, Chatty can be a bit bossy and is probably best suited for a household without other pets where she can shine in the spotlight. Chatty would love to find a home without small children and an adopter with previous cat experience. This pretty princess is looking forward to another chance at life in a forever home. Will you let her into your heart?
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all!
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home.
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home