Bobby and Callie are currently spending time in a foster home. For more information on how meet or adopt them, please e-mail email@example.com.
When you adopt a cat or dog who is a part of PAWS Chicago's Featured 5 program, you will receive:
Meet Callie! This sweet 4 year-old is looking for her new family! Callie can be a little hesitant with new surroundings and people, but she is quick to warm up to her new family. Her favorite pass time is playing with wand toys!
Callie’s ideal family is someone who can be patient with her while she gets used to her new surroundings. Callie and Bobby are a bonded pair and need to go home together.
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on.
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- I love my companion, Bobby!
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I enjoy playtime and attention, but I'll let you know when I'm ready to play
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date shots based on age and arrival date.