Buzz Stop by our Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 N. Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood, today.
Looking for a sweet, shy kitty to fall in love with this summer? Meet Buzz! Buzz is an adorable cat who just happens to be in the market for a new home. Although he can be shy and skittish at first, once he warms up to his human companions, he loves to snuggle and he even loves belly rubs-- bonus! Buzz spent several weeks in a foster home this spring, and although he was nervous at first, his foster family tells us he’s the sweetest cat they’ve ever met. He enjoyed greeting his foster parents at the door after school, and loves watching people walk by outside his windows… sounds like the cutest Neighborhood Watch ever! If you have a quiet home and are willing to be patient with Buzz as he gets used to his new surroundings, we know he will reward you with lots of cuddles and snuggles in the not-too-distant future. Meet Buzz today and make him a ‘purrrmanent’ part of your family!
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on.
- I’m a people person!
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home.
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date shots based on age and arrival date.