Happy spring! Shy Butterfly is waiting to find his ‘furever’ home where can come out of his cocoon! Butterfly is a sweet but shy kitty, who was having a hard time coming out of his shell here at the busy and hectic adoption shelter. He just returned from spending several weeks in a foster home, where he was able to relax and let down his guard! After an initial adjustment period, Butterfly felt comfortable enough to play with the resident cats and dog, and his foster family tells us he would stop at nothing to get his cuddle time in with his human companions! In fact, his favorite activities are actually cuddling and giving kitty kisses. Sounds like our kind of guy!
Butterfly would love to find a quiet home where he can feel safe enough to begin his metamorphosis from scared, shy cat to confident snuggler! Can you give Butterfly the loving home he’s been waiting for?
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on.
- I’m a people person!
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home.
- I would love having another feline friend in my forever home!
- I get along with dogs!
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know