Are you looking for a loveable shy guy to steal your heart away? Meet Bravo! This adorably handsome kitty arrived at PAWS fearful and under-socialized. After spending some time in a foster home, he has learned to trust humans more and is on his way to finding a ‘purrrmanent’ home! Bravo will need an adults-only home, as a home with children may be too loud and active for him. He would also do best with experienced adopters who will give him plenty of time and space to acclimate at a pace that is comfortable for him. We know that Bravo has it in him to be a wonderful and loyal companion, he just needs a little help getting out of his shell first. Can you give Bravo the secure, loving home he deserves?
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all!
- I need an experienced adopter.
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date shots based on age and arrival date.