They are shy and would do best in a quiet, experienced, adults-only home with daily, structured play.
Bobby and Callie are currently spending time in a foster home. For more information on how meet or adopt them, please e-mail email@example.com.
When you adopt a cat or dog who is a part of PAWS Chicago's Featured 5 program, you will receive:
Meet Bobby! This handsome 4 year-old is looking for his forever family. Bobby is shy, so he needs some time to get used to new people and new surroundings. Once his trust is built up, he loves to be affectionate! He especially loves to play with brightly colored wand toys!
Bobby’s ideal family is someone who can be patient with him while he gets used to his new surroundings. Callie and Bobby are a bonded pair and need to find a home together.
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on.
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- I love my companion, Callie!
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I enjoy playtime and attention, but I'll let you know when I'm ready to play
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date shots based on age and arrival date.