Hi there, I’m Bev! I’m a spirited kitty who can’t wait to find my forever family! Over the past few months I’ve lived in a couple different foster homes where I won over the hearts of everyone I met with my attentive, laid back nature. I absolutely loved to play fetch with milk rings, and would run after them until I got tired. I have excellent litter box habits and loved using a horizontal scratching post, so I really hope my ‘furvever’ family has one on hand in my new home!
I am social in a home environment and always liked to be near my foster parents, but I don’t require a lot of petting. Although I can get a bit overstimulated at times, I give clear signals about how I’m feeling-- so as long as you let me call the shots, we’re going to get along just fine! I would make a wonderful friend and companion to any cat-savvy adopter who appreciates a cat who knows what she wants… and that’s a ‘purrrmanent’ home! Could that home be yours?
- I’m a people person!
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- I need an experienced adopter.
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- I enjoy playtime and attention, but I'll let you know when I'm ready to play