Looking for a beautiful, playful, and affectionate cat to complete your family? If so, Bethany may be the one for you. At just four years old, Bethany still has ample energy and loves playing with both cats and humans. If she isn’t perched near a window watching the outside world go by, you might find her resting comfortably in a cardboard box or following her human friends from room to room while gazing lovingly at them.
Bethany is looking for an adults-only home with experienced cat people. She also hopes that her next home has a confident, cat-friendly resident feline who can show her the ropes and even engage her in the occasional wrestling match. Please stop by the Pippen Fasseas Adoption Center at 1997 North Clybourn Ave., in Chicago's Lincoln Park Neighborhood!
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- I need an experienced adopter.
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
- I enjoy playtime and attention, but I'll let you know when I'm ready to play