Bell and her companion Olive Oyl would love to meet you! They are part of PAWS Chicago’s adoption program.
When you adopt a cat or dog who is a part of PAWS Chicago's Featured 5 program, you will receive:
- FREE Merrick Pet Care or PAWS prescribed cat or dog food for one year
- FREE 30-day supply of existing medications
- FREE training consultation with a PAWS Chicago trainer or recommended behaviorist (for dog adoptions only)
Meet Bell and her buddy, Olive Oyl! They are a bonded pair of cats with very different ‘purrrsonalities’… but you know what they say, opposites attract! Bell is a social butterfly who enjoys meeting new people, and loves having her head and chin scratched by her human friends. Olive Oyl and Bell spent over two months in a foster home this spring, and Olive Oyl’s foster mom tells us Bell is a friendly, active and fun cat! Her favorite pastimes include napping, playing with the laser light, and chasing her companion Olive Oyl around.
Although Bell is not particularly cuddly, she likes to spend time with her human companions, and enjoyed sleeping at the foot of her foster mom’s bed at night. Bell is also happy to greet guests, so although Olive Oyl may hide when new people come over, Bell is more than happy to be the welcome wagon! Could Olive Oyl and Bell be the kitties you’ve been looking for? Meet them today to find out!
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all!
- I’m a people person!
- I'm an explorer- I love to jump and climb!
- Was that a bird? I love window watching!
- I’d love to find an adults-only home
All PAWS Chicago dogs and cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and have up-to-date shots based on age and arrival date.