Are you a cat lover who is looking for the ‘purrrrfect’ companion? Oh baby, have we got a cat for you! Baby is a beautiful kitty who can be timid in new surroundings. But don’t let that fool you! Baby spent several weeks in a foster home this spring, and her foster mom said she is a playful and affectionate cat who loves to play with the laser pointer and hide in paper bags. Once she feels comfortable with her human friends, Baby even loves to cuddle against your neck and purr… sounds like the cutest neck-warmer ever!
Like any cat worth its salt, Baby enjoys attention and affection on her own terms. While she loves to receive head and chin scratches, she’s also not shy about giving a little hiss or swat to let her humans know that she’s had enough interaction for the time being! While Baby wouldn’t be a good match for a home with young children, she would be a wonderful and loyal companion in an adults-only home, or in a home with older children who can recognize her signs that she’s getting overstimulated. Baby would do best in a quiet home where she can be the only kitty, and she will make a wonderful and loyal friend to anyone who is willing to give her the opportunity. Baby’s foster mom said she’s one of the sweetest cats she’s ever fostered, and she’s going to miss everything about her… there’s not much else we can say—Baby is pretty perfect! Stop by PAWS and see if she could be the right fit for your family!
- Cuddles! I love a good lap to curl up on.
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home.
- I love chasing toy mice and feather toys
- I'd love a patient adopter who will allow me to acclimate at my own pace.
- Loud noises frighten me so I prefer a quite home
- I prefer to be the only pet in the home
- I need a little extra time to warm up to people I don’t know
- I enjoy playtime and attention, but I'll let you know when I'm ready to play