Will You Be Their Lifeline?
Monthly Giving Program to Save Lives
We need your help to save homeless pets in our community. These helpless, homeless pets can’t save themselves, but you can be their Lifeline.
17,000 pets are being killed in Chicago every year. At PAWS Chicago, we take as many as we can save and give a guarantee of life. We need your help.
Our Lifeline Monthly Giving program ensures that we can take in more homeless pets who would otherwise end up a tragic statistic. When we know we can rely on this monthly support, we can take in more animals and give them the medical care and treatment they need so that they can find a family that will love them for the rest of their lives.
You can be a Lifeline.
By signing up and joining the other PAWS Chicago Lifeline members today and making a tax-deductible donation, you will help support our important work of saving animals all year-round. Please give what you can, but just $15 per month (only fifty cents a day) makes a real difference in the lives of homeless pets.
Lifeline members receive a subscription to PAWS Chicago Magazine and special Lifeline E-Newsletters showing what a difference your support makes for animals in need.
Monthly Donation FAQ
- Can I make changes to my account (i.e. change the amount or change my credit card number)?
- Please give us a call at 773-475-4240 or email Liz at email@example.com.
- When will my credit card first be charged?
- Monthly charges occur on the 1st or 15th of the month. Once you sign up to become a member of the PAWS Chicago Lifeline Monthly Giving Program, your first donation will occur the within the next month on the 1st or 15th, depending on which date you select for your donations to occur.
- Will I receive verification of my donations for tax purposes?
- All donations are acknowledged with an annual statement in January of each year, please contact us at 773-475-4240 or email Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive an acknowledgement after each monthly donation.
- What do I receive with my donation?
- When you donate, you join the PAWS Chicago Lifeline Monthly Giving Program. As a way of saying thank you for your generosity, you will receive the 2013 PAWS Chicago wall calendar and a subscription to PAWS Chicago magazine.
- How will my donation be used?
- Your monthly donation will support of PAWS Chicago and our mission to build a No Kill community – a place where pets are no longer destroyed because they are homeless. Your support directly funds our Adoption Center and Lurie Spay/Neuter Clinic, as well as the GusMobile, our newly launched mobile spay/neuter van that is directly visiting communities in need. With your consistent support we are able to provide shelter and care for thousands of homeless, injured or neglected animals every month
- How can I stop my monthly donations?
- You can cancel your monthly gifts – or adjust your monthly amount – at any time. Please give us a call at 773-475-4240 or email Liz at email@example.com to end your monthly gifts.