We kept Kiwi's name, we call him Kiwifruit, and he is doing great (although he's still trying to figure out how to eat fruit despite his name)! Kiwi is a super fearful dog of new people and situations but he has been adapting so well and building confidence with the help of our other dog Zoey. He's been making some new human friends, but he's definitely still cautious. We're very confident that Kiwi is only going to do better with each day!
When he's super comfortable with just us around the house, Kiwi is one of the goofiest dogs I've ever encountered and he makes us laugh every day. He gets crazy spurts of energy, loves playing tug-o-war with Zoey, and LOVES giving kisses and snuggling up. We're so happy and grateful that we took a chance on Kiwi because it's been very rewarding already in a short amount of time!
- Going for a car ride? Take me along!
- I love playing with Kong toys
- I love chew toys!
- I get along very well with other dogs
- I’m great on a doggie treadmill
- I’d love to be your running buddy
- Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
- I love to play and wrestle with other doggie friends
- Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home
- I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
- I’d love to find a home with children 15 and older
- I prefer a slow-paced home environment